MASTER SETTING DISCS *STYLES 1,2,3
You can use these Master Setting Discs to calibrate your measuring equipment. They are a must for your calibration lab and your inspection areas. Meyer’s Master Setting Discs are available in three styles and come with a Certificate of Accuracy.
- Class XX, X or Y
- GO, NOGO, Bilateral tolerances available
- Steel 60/62 Rockwell C
- Comes complete with end grips
- Material up to 1.510″ 06 tool steel through hardened 58/60 Rockwell C
- Material over 1.510″ 8620 tool steel case hardened 58/60 Rockwell C
- Roundness is within half of tolerance
Note: For the range above 1.510” to and including 8.510” A.G.D. standards for style #2 call for style #3 master discs separated by an A.G.D. separator plate and linked together with a tie rod and insulators.
STYLE #1 – Bilateral (Split) tolerance
STYLE #2 – Unilateral (GO plus NOGO minus)
STYLE #3 – Bilateral (Split) tolerance