Individual English pin gages are available from .005″ to 1.005″ in increments of .0005″. All pins larger than .060” are laser marked with size, class, direction of tolerance and serial number for traceability.
Individual Metric gage pins are available from .22mm to 25.41mm in increments of .01mm. All pins larger than 1.51mm are laser marked with size, class, direction of tolerance and serial number for traceability.
These gage pins have the same features as our Class Z gage pins but with a .00004 tolerance limit and a .00002 roundness limit. They are great for your inspection needs or when you want to maximize your GO/NOGO tolerance limit. They’re also a great way to calibrate measuring equipment, micrometers and calipers. We make all sizes for your special needs.
When an even tighter tolerance is needed, Meyer Gage now makes XX pin gages. With a tolerance of .00002 and a roundness limit of .00001, it’s our tightest tolerance yet for your most critical inspection needs. They’re our best gages to calibrate your measuring equipment, micrometers and calipers. All pins over .060” or 1.51mm are laser marked with size and direction of tolerance. We’ve also added the serial number for traceability.
Black OX Treated gage pins resist corrosion and are available in English sizes from .011″ to .750″ in .001″ increments These gages are backed with the same 30 day guarantee as out premium grade gages, sold under the Meyer Gage brand that you’ve come to know and trust.
Black OX pin gages offered at a price every shop can afford. Perfect for general shop floor use.
- Black Oxide treatment
- Class ZZ .0002″ tolerance
- Box and gages clearly marked
- No sharp edges
- All gages 2” long
- Your choice of plus or minus
- Certificate of conformance to ANSI B89. 1.5-1998
- Material E52100 bearing quality steel
- Hardness 60/62 Rockwell C
- Measuring hole sizes and depth
- Checking locations
- GO & NO/GO gaging
- Inspect holes, or slots for pass / fail conditions
- Checking micrometers and calipers
- Black OX surface treatment
- Centerless Ground
- 10 micro-inch finish
- Heat treated to 60-62 Rockwell C
- English gage with .0002″ limit
- Roundness Geometry .0001″ limit