Meyer Gage is always looking for high caliber, skilled employees for employment opportunities
CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS OPEN!
WERE HIRING AT THIS TIME!
Centerless Grinding Operator
Responsibilities will be to operate through feed centerless grinding machine. The ideal candidate should have 5 or more years experience setting up and independently operating a centerless grinder. Will work with close tolerances of .0001″. Machines used are Royal Master, Cincinnati Milacron, and Landis Gardner.
To inspect and calibrate production flow in accordance with ISO 17025 and A2LA standards. Ideal candidate will have experience with gage blocks, comparator equipment and geometry equipment. Will inspect products to conform to size diameter, roundness, surface finish and taper limits. Machines used are laser bench micrometers, Pratt & Whitney Labmaster LMU. Basic computer skills required to input information into various software programs and tablet to record production.
O.D. Cylindrical Grinding Operator
Minimum of 5 years experience. Ability to machine to extremely close tolerances. Experience with Myford cylindrical grinders preferred.
Customer Service Rep / Data Entry, Job
Duties include phone contact and data entry. Work hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. Successful candidate will posses the following skills:
- Bilingual Preferred : English / Spanish
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Good general knowledge of PC computers (Windows 10)
- General math skills and ability to work well with numbers, dimensions and part numbers.
- Attention to detail, low data entry error rates a must!
- Ability to work in a high transaction, fast paced team environment.
- Willingness to learn detailed knowledge of our products sold.
In addition to our very good wages, our benefit packages includes Medical, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pension Plan with 401K, Personal Days, and Vacation Days.
To Join Our Winning Team Contact Us By Mail At:
Meyer Gage Company Inc.
230 Burnham Street, South Windsor, CT 06074
Fax: (860) 528-1428