You can use these Master Discs to calibrate your measuring equipment. They are a must for your calibration lab and your inspection areas. Meyer’s Master Discs are available in three styles and come with a Certificate of Accuracy.
- Class XX, X or Y
- GO, NOGO, Bilateral tolerances available
- Steel 60/62 Rockwell C
- Comes complete with end grips
- All inch masters are furnished with black insulators
- All metric masters are furnished with yellow insulators
- Red and Green insulators are available on special order
- Roundness is within half of tolerance
Note: For the range above 1.510” to and including 8.510” A.G.D. standards for style #2 call for style #3 master discs separated by an A.G.D. separator plate and linked together with a tie rod and insulators.
STYLE #1 – Bilateral (Split) tolerance
STYLE #2 – Unilateral (GO plus NOGO minus)
STYLE #3 – Bilateral (Split) tolerance