Meyer Gage is always looking for high caliber, skilled employees.
- Centerless Grinding Operator, to operate through feed centerless grinding machine. The ideal candidate should have 5 or more years experience setting up and independently operating a centerless grinder. Will work with close tolerances of .0001″ Machines used are Royal Master, Cincinnati Milacron, and Landis Gardner.
- Lapping Machine Operator, to operate lapping machines in the production of gage pins. Experience is preferred with understanding of gage blocks and setting comparator equipment for production. Lapping machines used are Peter Wolters, and Size Control.
- (Currently No Openings) Inspection Laboratory, to inspect and calibrate production flow in accordance with ISO 17025 and A2LA standards. Ideal candidate will have experience with gage blocks, comparator equipment and geometry equipment. Will inspect to make sure products conform to size diameter, roundness, surface finish and taper limits. Machines used are Edmunds Gage Comparators, Pratt & Whitney Labmaster LMU, Ceramic Gage Blocks, Federal Formscan, and Laser Bench Micrometers. Computer skills required to input information into various software programs.
- (Currently No Openings) O.D. Cylindrical Grinding Operator with minimum of 5 years experience. Ability to machine to extremely close tolerances. Experience with Myford cylindrical grinders preferred.
- Customer Service Rep / Data Entry, Job function duties include phone contact and data entry. Work hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. Successful candidate will posses the following skills
- Bilingual speaking: English / Spanish (helpful)
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Good general knowledge of PC computers (Windows 7)
- General math skills and ability to work well with numbers, dimensions and part numbers.
- Attention to detail, low data entry error rates a must!
- Ability to work in a high transaction, fast paced team environment.
- Willingness to learn detailed knowledge of our products sold.
In addition to our very good wages, our benefit packages includes Medical, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pension Plan with 401K, Personal Days, and Vacation Days.
To Join our winning Team contact is by:
Mail: Meyer Gage Company Inc. 230 Burnham Street, South Windsor, CT 06074
Fax: (860) 528-1428